I'm so glad you came upon my site and I welcome you with open arms, hoping to share with you all the beauty that this world has to offer! Born and raised in the Florida Keys (with a brief stint in VA), I grew up surrounded by the beauty and relaxed atmosphere of island living. I'm a Type A personality that still knows how to be down to earth and fun-loving (all while making sure we're on schedule, of course, haha). After attending the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale and graduating with a degree in Photography, I ventured out into the real world armed with my camera and an open mind. I have been photographing ever since, always learning, always adapting and evolving into the photographer I am now and the photographer I hope to be in the future. I truly believe that you learn something new every day.
I recently relocated to Asheville, North Carolina but I photograph all over the world and I'm back and forth to the Florida Keys monthly! I'm aiming to fill my passport and explore new places as often as possible. Traveling is my favorite hobby and I'm so lucky to get to do it often for my job as well! I can't wait to hear about your vision for your wedding or session, whether it's across the ocean or right in my hometown!
scroll down to see my
A Little About Me...
- My furbaby, Marley is my best friend
- I'm in love with the ocean and I'm basically a mermaid
- I find four leaf clovers everywhere I go
- Even though I was born on an island, I love the cold!
- I can't survive without water, coffee, and wine
- I have been to Greece, Ireland, Scotland, Curacao, The Bahamas, Iceland, Mexico, St. Lucia, Canada, and Italy
- I never travel without my red peacoat
- Ireland is my favorite place (I hope to have a home there one day)
- I'm not a picky eater, but I refuse to eat Mayo
- I'm willing to try almost anything once (except Mayo haha)